Prizmo Pro 4.2 Multilingual macOS | 36.37 MB
Prizmo 4 is a scanning application with optical character recognition (OCR) in over 40 languages with powerful editing capability, text-to-speech, and iCloud support.
No matter what capture device is at hand, Prizmo is the key for scanning and performing OCR. It works with pictures taken with your iPhone, iPad, or digital camera; with documents coming from connected or Wi-Fi scanners; even with screenshots! It will help you easily scan any documents (invoices, receipts, boards, giant advertisements…) of any sizes (US Letter, US Legal, A4, and custom)…
- Prizmo 4.2 is an important update that brings support for Apple OCR, features new image enhancements and rich export options. Apple OCR provides superior accuracy & performance. Improved image enhancements: orientation detection, page detection, edge repair, document flattening. Advanced PDF options: customizable JPEG quality, CCITT G4, JBIG2 to generate small files. And many other features.
- Prizmo 4.2 requires macOS 10.13+.
- Prizmo 4.2 brings support for Apple OCR (macOS 10.15 required). Apple OCR provides superior accuracy & performance. macOS 10.15 supports English and macOS 11 totals 8 languages (English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish). Other languages (28 in total) are still processed with the alternative high-performance on-device OCR with machine learning.
- Added the ability to disable the OCR for specific pages.
- Fine-grained OCR text polarity detection that allows to automatically detect text contents with different contrasts in a same page.
- Improved image pre-processing for more accurate OCR results.
- Prizmo 4.2 brings an improved regions reordering workflow that allows to automatically guess the regions order based on the layout or to partially reorder some regions.
- The text editor doesn’t display anymore image regions but text-only regions for better clarity.
- Improved handling of defaults settings applied to new pages (Go to “Preferences > Advanced”). These settings apply to new documents. Existing documents replicate other page settings when adding new pages. There are also new available settings like Page Detection, Repair Edges, and Flatten Curved Contents.
- New State-of-the-art page detection.
- New CoreML-based document orientation detection.
- Added an option to automatically repair page edges and flatten curved contents.
- New efficient compression formats (CCITT G4, JBIG2) for pages with black & white cleanup to generate small size PDFs.
- OCR is now performed automatically when needed when exporting to a text based format.
- Export user interface has been improved with a more granular progress and better default filenames.
- Prizmo document now uses the same model as on iOS so everything is preserved when editing the same document on both platforms.
- You can now edit text pages and business card pages in the same document.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit