Hydra 4.5 macOS | 33.1 MB
Hydra lets you create beautiful high-dynamic-range (HDR) images by merging multiple exposures, effectively capturing both dark and bright subjects to make it more natural or to enhance scene drama.
A single photo cannot represent the entire dynamic range of light in a scene due to the physical limitations of the sensor. The picture is either too dark or too bright, or both. Hydra allows you to overcome this limitation by merging a number of photos with different exposure settings and to create a natural image that is much closer to what your eyes actually see. Alternatively, Hydra can also artistically push contrasts to increase drama and emotions in your pictures beyond reality.
This new release of Hydra has been optimized for latest OS X enhancements and it provides native Metal support with maximum performance, in addition to a more modern and simpler user interface.
NEW & IMPROVED FEATURES
- Optimized for Metal.
- Elegant and easy-to-use translucent user interface.
- Automatic or manual image alignment with high-precision live positioning and fine-tuning.
- Manual removal of ghosting artefacts using region delineation tool and per-region output contribution.
- High-precision 128-bit internal format.
- Much improved tone mapping including presets, and live, full-resolution preview.
- Advanced comparison tool of result against original pictures.
- Single or multiple input photos of various formats (JPEG, RAW, HDR, EXR).
- Blazingly fast rendering to various output file types (JPG, TIFF, HDR, EXR) and color spaces (sRGB, Pro Photo, AdobeRGB…).
- Accurate color processing, including support for Deep & Wide Color displays (30-bit, DCI-P3 display of latest iMac 27’).
- Integration with Apple Photos app (input / output).
- This update brings full compatibility for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Remodeled the app icon
- Modern style for the window toolbar
- Many user interface tweaks
- Added support for sandboxing for all versions
- Hydra now requires macOS 10.12 Sierra or higher
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit