This War of Mine Final Cut 6.0.8 (42521) | 2.54 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7.0+
Processor type(s) & speed: Core Duo 2.4
RAM minimum: 2 GB
Video RAM: 512 MB
Including DLC: The Little Ones, Stories Father’s Promise, Stories The Last Broadcast, Stories Fading Embers
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
Version: GOG DRM Free v6.0.8 (42521)
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions – an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game’s theme
The universe of This War of Mine has been expanded by following DLCs:
- The Little Ones – explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective – that of a child.
- This War of Mine: Anniversary Edition – this free DLC, created especially for the 2nd Anniversary of the game, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly – a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about?
- Episode 1: The Father’s Promise – a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope in a war-torn city
- Episode 2: The Last Broadcast – where, as a radio operator, you are going to face moral dilemmas and decide, whether there is a price too high for the truth
- Episode 3: Fading Embers – portrays a story of Anja living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden as she has to answer to herself what is more important – survival of human legacy or the survival of a man…