Multitouch 1.18.5 macOS | 16.8 MB
Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
- Relaunching the app while it is running will now open the preferences window instead of the menu
- Keyboard shortcuts for window actions will now operate on the frontmost window, even if the box is checked for performing window actions on the window under the cursor
- Added “Middle Click and Pan” action for using the trackpad to pan in applications where middle click dragging pans
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit