Darkwood 1.3.31554 | 1.49 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz +
RAM minimum: 4 GB ram or better
Changelog 1.3 -> https://www.gog.com/forum/darkwood/changelog/post10
Changelog for Patch 1.3 (added on 7 August 2019)
This update brings four new languages to Darkwood: Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish and Hungarian. There are also improvements to the German localization.
– Fixed Musician not appearing in Chapter 2. Sorry about that! This fix will not be available if you’ve already started Chapter 2.
– Fixed “white screen” issue for Portuguese players.
– Fixed rare save game corruption in regards to interacting with the crazy Doctor in Chapter 2.
– Fixed incorrect outcome for Musician in the Epilogue when he was killed by the player.
– Fixed max stackable items exploit from traders.
– Fixed Dog and Mutated Dog being unlootable after being killed by a beartrap while having the Shadow Armor.
– Fixed Piotrek appearing in chapter 2 even though he died in the rocket explosion in chapter 1. This fix will not be available if you’ve already started Chapter 2.
– Fixed player invincibility exploit when entering gamepad menu.
– Many typos fixed.
– Fixed weak regeneration perk not appearing in journal and incorrect icon.
– Fixed dream about the Underground not spawning the Forest Spirit.
– Fixed credits ending too soon.
– Fixed incorrect number of items displayed in the journal.
– Updated handwritten fonts.
– Fixed instances where text would not fit on a note or in the journal for some translations.
– Memory optimizations.
Scavenge and explore the rich, ever-changing free-roam world by day, then hunker down in your hideout and pray for the morning light.
- Survival horror from a top-down perspective that is terrifying to play.
- No hand holding or quest markers. Test your skills and figure things out on your own!
- By day explore the randomly generated, ever-sinister woods, scavenge for materials, craft weapons and discover new secrets.
- By night find shelter, barricade, set up traps and hide or defend yourself from the horrors that lurk in the dark.
- Gain skills and perks by extracting a strange essence from mutated fauna and flora and injecting it into your bloodstream. Watch out for unexpected consequences…
- Make decisions that impact the world of Darkwood, its inhabitants and the story you experience.
- Meet eerie characters, learn their stories and decide their fate. And remember – don’t trust anyone.
- As nights go by, the lines between reality and nightmarish fantasies begin to blur. Are you ready to step into Darkwood?
More information: https://store.steampowered.com/app/274520