Things 3.12.5 MAS Multilingual macOS | 21 MB
Things 3.12.5 is a task management solution that helps to organize your tasks in an elegant and intuitive way. Things combines powerful features with simplicity through the use of tags and its intelligent filter bar. A Leopard style source list allows for quick and easy focusing. Together with a beautiful user interface, Things aims at the seemingly impossible: making task management both easy and fun.
Our screencast is a great introduction.
- The big picture. A Leopard-style source list lets you easily focus without ever switching view modes or wrapping your head around filter criteria.
- A magical tag bar automatically appears when needed and adapts to the currently displayed list. It lets you drill down even the longest list of To-Dos. Hierarchical tags? We got you covered!
- Teamwork. Things offers convenient collaboration features. Easily delegate tasks to members of your team. (This is work in progress.)
- No columns! Whether it’s multiple tags, dates or notes, To-Do items display their information on an as needed basis. No more space wasted by empty or irrelevant column cells!
- Out of your head, out of your way. A quick entry HUD lets you enter any idea the moment it hits you. Never let the thought of an unfinished business distract you again.
- Yours forever. We won’t lock you in. Things will use an open XML file format to store your data. (Not yet activated.)
- Things even supports GTD, so if you’re familiar and comfortable with GTD concepts, you’ll feel right at home.
- Changed the default shortcut for marking an item complete: it’s now CmdK (the old Cmd. still works).
- Changed the default shortcut for marking an item canceled: it’s now CmdOptK (the old CmdOpt. still works).
- Added support for the Cmd. shortcut from iPadOS to dismiss dialogs (Quick Find, Move, etc.).
- Disabled the ShiftReturn and CtrlReturn shortcuts inside titles, notes, and checklists. Use CommandReturn to collapse to-dos instead.
- Changed the Empty Trash confirmation button label from “OK” to “Empty Trash”.
- Fixed an interface glitch that could occur when adding a deadline in an expanded to-do.
- Fixed a bug where, when pasting a to-do that was copied from under an archived project heading, that archived heading would become active again.
- Fixed a bug where the Inbox’s badge would be incorrect due to Apple Reminders that were awaiting import.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64 bit