– Track all changes to the file system, including file creation, deletion, change of content, renames, and change of attributes.
– Examine the changed files with any of the four provided display modes.
– Inspector to display the exact kind of change.
– Filter the list of changed files by path or event category.
– Reveal changed files in Finder or Terminal
– Clean and reload the displayed file system events.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.11 or later
Home Page – http://fsmonitor.com/