Winclone Pro 8.0 Build 46086 | macOS | 21 mb
Winclone 8 is the most complete solution for protecting your Boot Camp Windows system against data loss. Winclone is the most reliable cloning solution when migrating Boot Camp to a new Mac.
Winclone 8 Pro can create a package installer creates the Boot Camp partition and restores a Winclone image to the new partition. Winclone packages can be deployed using any client management system that can deploy macOS packages. If you can install a package, you can deploy a Boot Camp partition.
Winclone Packages can deploy fully setup and configured Windows images, base images that configure on first run, or a WinPE environment to image and configure using standard Microsoft tools.
– Cloning and restoring Boot Camp
– Supports restoring images created with Winclone 3.x, 4.x and 5.x (Windows 7 and above)
– Supports restoring images to DOS-FAT32, ExFAT and NTFS formatted volumes
– Supports restoring images to attached volumes (bootable depending on hardware and Windows version)
– Supports saving to external or network storage
– Fast incremental imaging
– Support for core storage volumes
– Detection and reporting of inconsistent GPT and MBR boot records
– Supports local disk-to-disk migration
– Shrink/expand Boot Camp file system
– Options for “make legacy bootable” and “make EFI bootable” (Windows 7 and above)
– Progress bar estimate and percentage complete
– Alert sound for success or fail operation
– In-app links to related support resources
– Updated user interface
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit