Scrivener 3.1.4 | macOS | 107 mb
Scrivener 3.1.4 is a project management and writing tool for writers of all kinds that stays with you from that first unformed idea all the way through to the first – or even final – draft. Outline and structure your ideas; take notes; storyboard your masterpiece using a powerful virtual corkboard; view research while you write; track themes using keywords; dynamically combine multiple scenes into a single text. Scrivener has already been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike.
- Modernised, redesigned UI with all-new graphical elements and a flatter, fresher feel.
- A true styles system, making it much easier to format headings, block quotes and more – all fully-integrated with Compile, so that you can reformat everything on the fly when you export or print.
- Compile has been rebuilt from the ground up, making it much easier for novices while providing even more power for those who want to dive deep.
- ePub 3 support and improved Kindle export, with fully customisable CSS for stunning ebooks.
- View more documents alongside one another using the new “Copyholders” feature. You can even navigate your writing on one side of the UI and your research on the other.
- Bookmark and then view and edit documents in the Inspector, right alongside whatever you’re working on.
- Enhanced outlining. Scrivener’s corkboard and outliner are now more flexible, and show text previews for documents with no synopsis.
- Writing Statistics: keep track of how much you write every day.
- Track threads on the corkboard: Scrivener’s new “Arrange by Label” corkboard mode allows you to arrange cards along coloured lines representing labels. Great for working out different storylines or themes.
- Improved custom metadаta: you can now create pop-up lists, checkboxes and date fields in Scrivener’s Inspector and outliner.
- Easy layout switching: quickly switch between useful UI setups using the new default layouts available from the Window > Layouts menu, or from the leftmost toolbar button.
- Every single feature and UI element of Scrivener has been refreshed, overhauled and improved.
- Scrivener is now 64-bit.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit