DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | macOS | 293 mb
DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
INTELLIGENT LIGHTING DxO
optimizes the dynamic range of the image and highlights the details of the sub and overexposed areas.
Intelligently increases the local contrast and effectively eliminates the distant haze.
ISO RAW images automatically removes high – resolution details and accurate colors recover based on our proprietary algorithms.
Leverage your computer with automatic corrections adapted based DxO recognized scientific experience in measurement and calibration.
EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY WITH LOCAL SETTINGS: INTRODUCING U POINT®
Give your photos your own artistic touch manually applying targeted to specific areas of your image corrections using local adjustment tools including exclusive DxO: control points (U Point technology) graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, auto repair tools, etc.
Select your area manually editing by simply clicking on the part of the image you want to adjust.
Paint and manually adjust your image small or large areas or.
Simulates a graduated ND filter and lets you apply artistic effects.
Allows you to remove stains from dust or unwanted objects from your photos.
Process large series of photos is no longer a nightmare
– Smart algorithms that adapt the settings to your computer and image content
– Copy and paste settings from one image to another
– 30 built -in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
– Multiple exports in a click
– Export to multiple formats for web, print or backup
Export directly to social networks like Facebook, Flickr or other photo editors
fully adapted to your workflow
– File Management works with your computer (not It requires an import step)
– direct access to images
– Seamless integration with Lightroom through complement
– customizable workspace to suit your needs – dual screen friendly
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit