Children of Morta 1.0.18 (33056) | 1.03 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.8 Intel Core Duo
We’ve kept a close eye on your adventures. Thanks to this and to your amazing, ongoing support and feedback, we’ve managed to fix a large number of issues that some of you might have encountered while playing Children of Morta. We hope that this patch will make your playthroughs smoother and even more enjoyable than before. Find the detailed list of changes below.
Important NOTICE: This update will reset players’ current key rebindings.
Fixed unachieved Souvenirs of completed quest not spawning in dungeons to collect.
Fixed Ben’s false exclamation mark in broken cart event.
Fixed broken control by dying at completion of Water Purifier pump quest.
Fixed fail narration of Water Purifier pump quest plays when activating 2nd switch.
Fixed game getting frozen by skipping custom narrative fireplace cutscenes and returning to title screen afterward.
Fixed getting stuck in the Unchaining Slaves event if the Assassin enemy teleports out of the event room.
Fixed Area 30 Boss becomes invulnerable sometimes.
Fixed champion powers spawn in landscapes and middle of magical doors.
Fixed skeleton riser’s skeletons spawn in landscapes and special rooms.
Fixed Area 30 Boss’s hands dropping loots.
Fixed all boss unnatural behavior against movement modifiers(i.e. Vortex divine relic against Ruins boss when he’s underground).
Fixed missing of map legend for cutscene/narrative finish rooms.
Fixed staying in rage when dying in forest while using rage.
Fixed 2nd player control getting broken when player is dead between 2nd and 3rd phase of OU fight.
Fixed Joey could become invulnerable using Bloody Whirlwind rune.
Fixed Obelisk of Vitality healed limbo players.
Fixed John’s Stampede rune icon.
Fixed Linda could not walk and shoot after dying and respawning in forest.
Fixed Mark’s atmans barrier did not fill in guardian rage mode by his attacks.
Fixed Mark’s atmans barrier did not fill completely upon entering guardian rage.
Fixed a bug where explosive mushrooms could not reactivate after getting hit by an enemy projectile.
Fixed dungeon doors sfx getting infinite loop.
Fixed Linda’s Rain of Arrows Skill continues to work even when the game is paused.
Fixed Rune Knowledge getting unlock in Desert sometimes without finding Rea room.
Fixed Electric Shock Divine Relic’s damaging area remained in next floor.
Fixed Forest end cutscene visuals cut out.
Fixed an issue that allowed players to purchase charms from a special angle from shop for free
Fixed issue with Mark stuck behind the steampowered vehicle
Fixing Wind Journal rooms physics (stucking between objects).
FIXES FOR MAC:
Fixed videos not playing on some mac machines
Fixed controller issues on Mac. Detailed list of supported equipment can be found HERE.
Added support for variety of controllers. Detailed list of supported equipment can be found HERE.
Updating UI legends on PC based on controller type (xbox, ps4).
More precise dead zone based on Joystick model.
Added controller vibration to game
Fixed challenge room chests rendering order issue
Pets Divine Relic new icons added
Orbiting Flames new visuals added
Added different attack animation trails for joey’s primary and secondary runes attacks
Added Rune effects for joey’s whirlwind
Major rework of pathfinding system.
Improved fog of exploration.
OU – the final boss – is more challenging now
Joey – balance changes:
Primary attack speed increased
Rage mode now decrease abilities cooldowns
Rage mode now increase primary attack speed
Embark on the adventure of an extraordinary family of heroes. With the Corruption spreading through the land, guardians of the Mountain Morta have to stand up against the ancient evil. But… it’s not a story about saving the universe. It’s a story about a valiant family standing together while the world around them is being devoured by darkness.
- Family Ties — The Bergson family is prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray. Discover and experience each character’s unique fighting style along with their personalities. Witness their emotions run high as they struggle to help one another return peace to the land. Witness the growth of a family.
- Inherited Talents — Each family member has a different background and expertise, shaping them into a diverse group of Guardians. Some prefer close combat, crushing their enemies with magnificent hammers or slashing away with a keen sword or dagger. Others perform at a distance with skillful bow use or extraordinary spells. Discover the distinct playstyle of each member and select the one that suits you!
- Ancestral Wisdom — Grandma Margaret and Uncle Ben – the seer and blacksmith of the family. Armed with knowledge passed down through generations of Bergsons, they are here to assist you. You can rely on their ancient knowledge about the way of Rea, the spirit of Morta land. Use their skills to upgrade the family’s gear and boost main attributes. Be sure to take advantage of your ancestor’s wisdom!
- Mystical Mountain — To the villagers and residents of Rea, the mountain is everything. Full of history, legends and magic, it is a symbol and source of life, health, and prosperity. Delve into the mountain itself — unravel the mysteries inside. Unearth what the Corruption is and why it has come to this seemingly peaceful place.
- Ever-Changing World — The world is touched by Corruption — constantly changing. Every forest, dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through will never be the same, guaranteeing a unique experience each play session.
- Unique Art Style — A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame-by-frame animations partnered with modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Children of Morta!
More info: https://www.gog.com/game/children_of_morta