Introducing Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.12 (5835): The smarter, easier CCC. The first bootable backup solution for the Mac is better than ever. When disaster strikes your hard disk, you can boot from your backup and keep working. Troubleshoot the problem disk when you have time to spare.
When disaster strikes your hard disk, you can boot from your backup and keep working. Troubleshoot the problem disk when you have time to spare.
Update only the files that have been added or modified.
CCC can walk you through the setup process.
Create a backup on your external drive, or back up your files to a networked drive.
Carbon Copy Cloner 5 Features:
• Bootable backups
• Run backups automatically on a schedule – even if you’re not logged in
• Clone Recovery HD
• Guided setup
• Guided restore
• Smart updates – back up only new or changed files
• Menubar application
• SafetyNet – archive of changed and deleted items
• Back up to locally attached volumes, network volumes, or another Mac
• Backup notifications via Notification Center or email
• Cloning coach with timely troubleshooting advice
• Task sorting by name, last status, last run, next run or manually
• Import and export tasks
• Backup task collision detection
• Restrict backup tasks to weekdays or weekends, or when connected to a power source
• One-time task scheduling – schedule tasks to run once in the future
• Hourly runtime limits – restrict backup tasks to certain times of day
• Chain individual backup tasks
• Organize backup tasks into groups
• Schedule and run task groups
• Task outlook – for task groups
• Task history
• Task history trend charts – task performance and amount of data copied
• Custom task filters – control exactly what is included in your backup
• Expanded and improved task filter interface
• Import and export task filters
• Preview total data to be copied
• Automatic update checking without launching CCC application
• Pre- and post-flight scripts
• Command line application
• Compatible with Mountain Lion (10.8) and Mavericks (10.9)
• Qualified for Yosemite (10.10) through High Sierra (10.13)
• Designed for APFS and High Sierra (10.13)
Requirements: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), or High Sierra (10.13).
Homepage – https://bombich.com/