NeoOffice 2017.17 | 269.47 MB
NeoOffice is an office suite for Mac that is based on OpenOffice and LibreOffice. With NeoOffice, you can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Two engineers created in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time. Since then, the engineers have continually added improvements to that you will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
- NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
- Native Mac grammar checking
- Native Mac text highlighting
- Support for Mac Services
- Native floating tool windows
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id639210716