Sketch 57 | macOS | 44 mb
Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
- Say hello to some new faces in our Data plugin. There are 102 new people to include in your designs.
- You can now choose whether a text layer will auto resize horizontally or vertically to fit its content right from the Inspector.
- We’ve moved a few things around in Preferences to clean up the General tab. Nothing’s missing, it just has a new home in one of the other tabs now.
- We’ve added a new Select All in Artboard command to the Edit menu so you can quickly grab all of the layers on any Artboard you’ve selected. We’ve also given the different Select All commands their own sub-menu.
- Measurements between layers should look a little cleaner when you zoom out. We’re removing the least relevant ones if they overlap to keep things easy to read.
- Menus in the Inspector are now a little wider, so if you’ve got Symbol with long names, it should be easier to pick the one you want.
- Along with the big upgrades, we’ve given Smart Distribute a boost with three handy improvements. It now works with vertical lines, supports negative spacing (so layers can overlap), and using it on layers inside a group is now as simple as clicking on the group itself.
- macOS Auto Save may not behave as expected and you won’t be able to access document versions via the Revert To menu. We’re currently working on a fix for this.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.4 or later 64 bit