Luminar 3.1.3 | 228.9 MB
Luminar is the new full-featured image editor that adapts to the way you edit photos.
Luminar has been updated to Luminar 3.1.3 It adds a number of new features, along with general performance increases.
There are new filters, powered by artificial intelligence, that make it easy to get a “great-looking image” in seconds. Intelligent filters alongside real-time noise removal look to create a pleasing and easy user experience. Want to keep things really simple? There are over 100 one-click presets you can apply, as well as over 40 image enhancement filters.
• Adaptive Interface Inspires You Do to More – While other photo editors make you adapt to their interface, Luminar adapts to your skill level. There is no need to face dozens of sliders if you simply want to remove an object from an image or apply a preset. But if you do need to perform some serious tasks, you can easily access all the advanced features.
• Powerful Tools Allow You to Do More – Luminar lets you remove unwanted objects, color casts and digital noise. It helps you retouch skin and reveals the hidden details in your photos. It features layers with blend modes, texture overlays and powerful image masking. Easily edit upper and lower sections of the image without having to make any selections. And so much more!
• State-of-the-Art Darkroom You Design Yourself – The workspaces in Luminar reveal only the most essential photo filters for a specific type of photo. Enjoy default workspaces and effects for landscape, portrait, street and B-and-W images. Or create your own, based on your preferences.
• New Approach to Pro Photo Editing – Luminar combines all kinds of pro-level photo effects and tools in one package. It brings layers, luminosity masks, radial and gradient masking, histogram, blend modes, brushes for selective editing, color mixer, split toning and a lot more.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.