Zerene Stacker is a program of “focus stacking” specifically designed for challenging macro subjects and demanding photographers. Of course, it works very well with simpler themes, close – ups and landscapes too! This subject is a common fruit fly, as seen through a microscope 100X. Individual left image, stacked on the right result.
Why use it?
Zerene Stacker has several advantages over other programs stacking commonly used:
– Images higher quality output, especially in difficult cases
– Alignment and accurate and robust interpolation
– Algorithms advanced stacking
– clean handling of bristles – no halos or lines contour
– Preserves low contrast details and avoid “accumulate porridge” with deep stacks
– Fast and flexible retouching makes the combination of the best features of multiple algorithms and original frames
– Retouching compatible with all versions, even at the lowest price
– Supports files input and output of 8 and 16 bits
– can generate animations and three dimensional stereo from a single roll stack, even for difficult subjects with structural overlaps and bristles.
– Use fully modern multi-core processors and multiprocessor computers
– Runs on all major computer systems: Microsoft Windows, Macintosh OS X®, Linux®.