Size: 17.35 MB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.11 or higher
This update adds support for new formats and fixes bugs. It is recommended that all users update.
The changes in detail:
* New: Support for TBZ2 archives
* New: Support for XZ archives
* New: User-set limit on multiple tasks
* Fix: Clean task obscures current task
* Fix: Occasional crash when entering passwords on multiple windows
* Fix: Occasional crash when combining files
Courtesy of TNT.
More Info: http://archiverapp.com
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/archiver-3/id1130783329?ls=1&mt=12
Archiver makes reducing file size, extracting archives and splitting files fun and easy!
• Archives as Easy as Pie – Archiver made working with archives easy. But we knew there was room for improvement, so we stepped up our efforts a gear to make working with archives even easier for you. Archiver 2 brings you a fresh interface, a blazing fast workflow and a quick preview.
• Take a Quick Look – Say goodbye to extracting all files in an archive just to see what’s inside! With Archiver 2 you can take a sneak peak and preview archives. And it gets better: Archiver lets you extract only the files you really need. It’s all just a drag and a drop away.
• Drag and Drop Delight – Never worry about archive formats again — Archiver’s drag-and-drop capability is back and smarter than ever! Just drag your files into the app and watch Archiver take care of the rest.
• Shrink ‘Em Images and Music Files – Have you ever tried to send an image only to be told that the file is too large? Do your file uploads seem to take forever? Enter Archiver 2’s own compression format, with which you can truly shrink image and audio files.
• MultiTask – Archiver 2 is geared to take full advantage of your Mac, allowing you to do a whole lot more at the same time. And it’s remarkably easy to do! By simply dragging in more archives, Archiver will extract them for you side-by-side all at once.
• It’s a Secret to Everybody – Keep your data private, keep it secure! With Archiver 2 you can protect your sensitive files by packing them in encrypted, password-protected archives by entering the password you wish to use.
• Split and Combine – Got a file too large for a disk or email? Archiver has always been great at splitting and combining files. With Archiver 2, you can now also create split archives. All you need to do is specify the size of each chunk, and you’re good to go!